top of page

Address and/or Name Changes

Click on any of the documents below to view them in your browser.  You must have Adobe Reader to view these PDF files.  Many of the forms can be typed into prior to printing.  A copy of the form(s) may be saved to your computer by choosing "save as" in the Adobe Reader program.



Not all forms are required to be returned, and they are not all returned to the same office. The documents and links below represent forms necessary to change your name and/or address with Court Reporting Services, Office of the Comptroller, CMS, and State Retirement System.


Forms are updated often. Please report broken and inoperable links on the contact page. Thank you.

Court Reporting Services Change Notification

IMPORTANT NOTE: Name and/or address changes should be done in your WebHR account:

  • First, you will need to fill out the Name/Address Change Card for Payroll Dept under eSignatures.

  • Second, click on your profile picture in the upper-right corner to get a drop down menu. 

  • On that menu, select "Account Settings".  This will take you to your Personal Information. 

  • Change your address here and save.

  • We will be notified by email of the changes to your account. 

Name Changes:

Please complete a new W-9 form on your WebHR account under eSignatures. If you need a new Employee Photo ID, please submit your request through the Photo ID Form in WebHR (under the Forms section on the Dashboard).


  • W-9 - Request for Taxpayer ID - this form can be filled out through WebHR under eSignatures. Alternatively, you can fill it out manually and upload it to your account.  Forms with your social security number should not be emailed.  

Payroll Forms for Address and/or Name Changes


The forms below can be faxed to (217) 524-6875. This is a secure fax machine. These forms can also be emailed by uploading to your Sharefile account and generate a secure link to email to Chelsey Kitts and/or Stacy Griffin in the payroll department:,


  • Address/Name Change for Payroll Department - this can be filled out on WebHR under eSignatures if you do not have access to a fax. There are free fax services like you can use from your computer. Please do NOT send information with your social security number on it through regular email.


Beneficiaries (ONLY if you need to change beneficiary name or address):


Deferred Comp


Direct Deposit Forms - only needed if your name and/or bank has changed.


The direct deposit forms will need to be mailed in with original signatures and a voided check to: Office of the Comptroller, Attn: Chelsey Kitts/Stacy Griffin, 325 W Adams St, Springfield, IL 62704. These forms can also be uploaded to WebHR to expedite the direct deposit wait time, but originals still need to be mailed. 

Changes to insurance must be done through the State of Illinois Employee Benefit Portal. Keep in mind you may need to add/remove a dependent or make other changes to insurance due to "qualifying change in status" such as marriage:

If you have questions, or are having any issues with changes to your benefits, please contact Stacy Griffin at 217-557-5894 or Chelsey Kitts at 217-524-6876.


Certified Shorthand Reporter Licensing


NOTICE: If you are a licensed court reporter in the state of Illinois, do not forget to change your address and/or name with the Division of Professional Regulations or you may not receive your license renewal forms. 

bottom of page